We are Grandbelle International!
Grandbelle International Inc. was incorporated in New York in 2001 as a Freight Forwarding Company. The company has since that time grown to have a subsidiary in Nigeria (Grandbelle Ventures Limited), offices in Houston, Texas, England, Accra Ghana, and Port-Harcourt Nigeria.
The company has also diversified into other areas of the maritime and logistics business. Grandbelle is recognized as a company with a proven ability to handle any cargo delivery in a fast, safe and efficient manner.
Grandbelle’s mantra has always been that the “total satisfaction” of the company’s client in every transaction must be the driving force of Grandbelle business.
Grandbelle aims to become the number one shipping and logistics gateway to Nigeria and the rest of West Africa from the United States of America, within the next five 5 years by ensuring that our clients experience with us is a happy and satisfactory one at all times.
To always be in a position to offer the most cost effective, timely, and hassle free shipping and logistics solutions that address the needs of people or organizations that ship goods to Nigeria and all West African Countries as well as Europe, Asia and all around the world. Thereby, making Grandbelle the preferred choice of all shippers to Nigeria and beyond.
- Prompt delivery of Consignments
- Guaranteed Safety/Integrity of Consignments
- Best Rates in the Industry
- Stress free interaction with Grandbelle personnel at all times
Grandbelle International Inc has a very experienced and dedicated Management Team with over 40 years combined shipping / Maritime Industry experience. The management team and company is led by a seasoned and very thorough Chief Executive – Francisca Hamza-Ogagbor, whose illustrious career spans the Banking, Advertising and Shipping Industries.
Grandbelle International is the true bridge between US, West Africa and the world. It is the ultimate gateway to Nigeria with regards to Shipping of goods for individuals and corporate organizations.
Integrity – We will stop at nothing to ensure that your consignments reach the consignee 100% intact. Delivered like “new born baby to the hands of a happy mother”.
Professionalism – WE will remain true to our calling by ensuring that we offer our clients the best possible shipping solutions and advice. We shall always respect and obey all laws and regulations that govern our operations in the United States, Nigeria and other destinations.
Respect – All Grandbelle personnel are trained to accord our clients the highest courtesy that is humanly possible no matter the situation. We accept that our clients are the sole reason for our being in business. We however appeal to our clients to always exercise restraint in their dealings with our staff on the telephone or via email during that rare and difficult time that something affects the normal delivery of client’s consignments.
Confidentiality – Our business is with you alone. Grandbelle will not discuss your shipment with others.
Frequently Asked Questions
The delivery time for your order is determined by
- Freight Forwarding – Air Freight (Group Cargo)
- Ocean Freight – Container cargo, Roll on/Roll off (RoRo), Autos, High and Heavy Equipments.
- Trucking Services – Delivery to client project sites, private homes (Door to door services).
- Warehousing – Provision to temporary storage facilities in the US and Nigeria for client project equipment and materials.
- Customs clearing services – Processing, facilitation and clearing of goods from all sea ports and international airports in Nigeria and Imports to the US.
- Vessel Charter services – Short and long term leasing of vessels such as barges, tugboats, house boats, supply vessels, and other maritime crafts.
- We pick goods from all over the world and deliver to your door steps.
The shipping cost for most items is based on the item’s size, weight, shipping method and delivery address.
After any order is completed, members receive an email confirming the purchase.
Contact our office
Still open questions? Ask Now